Tiny thoughts.

6.5.08

You're It!

So Ikat tagged me. The survey shit comes after.

I miss you all. I have no life.

Tagged by Ikat [:


1. If your lover played a prank on you and you found out, what will you do?
Well, I'd prolly be really pissed and get mad at the monkey XP But then I'd get over it.

...eventually

2. What do you think of bulimia?
Waste of time, believe me.

...oops, no comment.

3. One random thing about you?
I can't tell left from right. I suck at directions. I'm actually pretty dumb when it comes to common sense ^^

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Mhmm, not really. Thanks to The Secret. Ha ha ha.

Ah well, k lang.

5. The one positive thing that happened to you today?
Raph.

6. Truth or dare?
Double dare.

7. How many people know your deepest darkest secret?
2

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Ahaaaaaaaaaaaas. HA HA HA. Kidding, I dunno. The guy I really like is already attached anyway!

It gets annoying sometimes. He's too attached

9. What's the stupidest thing that you've done recently?
Sneezed.

10. What do you want to achieve when you grow up?
cure cancer. wealth. SECRET

11. Is being tagged fun?
No. Screw you, Ikat.

:*
12. What/Who do you need right now?
A life. The internet is boring. Sleep. I'm really short

13. When was the last time you had a good cry?
This week. Reading Twilight [:

14. What do you think about the guy who started this whole tagging thing?
He's really dumb. I bet he can't tell left from right either.

15.Are you good at slapjack?
Guess so. Let's see.

16. Are you good at poker?
I don't bluff.

Then again, that can be a bluff right there.
*Twilight Zone themesong plays*

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
No. Sorry Raph. HA HA HA

Yeah, I would. Already did XP

18. Who are you chatting with at the moment or last send an im to?
Can't remember. I was too busy sleeping til 5

HA HA HA HA HA. Sad, but true.

19. What type of friends do you like?
awesome people.

20. Last words?
Tagging sucks. I'll be a rebel and not tag anyone. So it ends with me.

K, love you all

1 comment:

ikat said...

you know you love me XD hahaha!