Tiny thoughts.

2.5.08

Thank you

I miss you all so much! I went through a rough patch but lots of people really helped me pull out of that dark place [: I feel so lucky knowing that I have you guys to count on. Thank you, you should know who you are.

I went to Batangas the other day. It was the soft opening of this really really cool resort called Acuatico. It looks shitty out front, with all the gravel and blue plastic covering all the construction. Plus it's really really far. My lola and aunt thought it was a daytrip, so they had to leave at 6pm and we were left with 2 beds to spare. So we called in reinforcements! 

It was a fun trip. I'd take you guys there but the beach sucks. HAHA. Too much jellyfish. 

You guys better go to whatever I have planned for my birthday. I know it's really really far. But you better go! Okay! That includes my friends in the U.S. of A :]

Truly,
Tetel

3 comments:

Nica said...

I miss you Tetel! You have a plan na for your birthday? How exciting naman!

ikat said...

excitedd na meee!! :)) hahaha, how are you tetel? i miss youuu!:(

Anonymous said...

i miss you and hearing your "ALALALALA" haha! hope you're doing well. :)