Tiny thoughts.

9.5.08

P.S. I Love You

I spent almost two hours watching that movie, and I did not stop crying. Seriously, I watched it online and it's all cut up to 4 different parts. In each part, I burst out sobbing. SOBBING. No exaggeration. SOBBING. I died. It has to be one of the nicest things I've seen in a while. I also watched the new Grey's Anatomy episode, "Becoming." Oh good god, cliffhanger. Damn it. I don't like being updated with the latest season. It means I have to wait for the next one. 

They're just all so perfect in movies, right? All of 'em. If life were a movie, it would be kinda boring right now. 

So, anyway. I'm coming out of hiding. I really need to peel myself away from this computer and my bed. I need to sleep at normal times and wake up earlier than 2 o clock. I need to go out this week, get my license, and finish everything else I've been putting off. Not want. NEED. I also NEED to eat things other than breakfast food. I've never been more bummier than I have been now. Ever. Not even kidding. 

Funny thing, I saw Abe's multiply. I AM EMBARASSED. Bora pictures. 15 shots pictures. OH GOD. wtf. I was retarded. I am not drinking in my party. You all are. Then I'll take lots of your pictures and we'll all be even. We can all go back to normal. People can puke at me, for all I care. My shower's gonna be 2 seconds away.

These are all random, mind you.

My dad's totally middle-aging. It's too hilarious. He bought us guitar hero coz he wanted to play it. Not for us. For him. But now, my mom totally kicks his ass at the Easy level. Like seriously, I've never seen such ass kicking. He sucks. HAHA. So over dinner, he said, "I'll get rock band. The drums, this time. I'm not good at Guitar Hero." So I'll just wait for those things to come. He likes to say a lot of things that don't happen. HAHAHA. For example, he offered me an Impreza. He took it back ]: And I was so stoked about that shmexy car. Next to the WRX STI Impreza, the Toyota Yaris is sisiw. SISIW. Ah well, I'll just get awesome mags for the Yaris, if ever. I blame you, Raphael Alfonso Prado Hidalgo for making me car-aware. HATE HATE HATE. 

What else?
Hmmm....
                 Mhhhmmmmm....
Haaaaaaa.........
               Ho-hum.

I'll go now. I don't have a lot to update with. But I do need to catch up with all of YOUR eventful lives :] Message me, okay? I'm restarting my social life. 

Love you all, 
Tetel

1 comment:

ikat said...

your parents are too cute XD i miss you tetel! i'm looking forward to stealing your prof camera on saturday >:) wahaha! don't worry, i'll be sober XD