Tiny thoughts.

16.5.08

Hello


So, I got a license. I can't park (K, fine. I kinda can) and Metro Manila traffic scares the crap out of me. But whatever, I need it so I can drive to school every morning : > 


On a side note, you people who are not going to my party suck. But I love all you suckers. 

What else is new? I went to a breakdancing class last Monday. That was an interesting class. My fresh-out-of-a-month-in-bed legs were on fire for the last 4 days but that's okay. The eye candy was worth it. HA HA HA. I hope this doesn't reach some people. That'd be embarassing. Then I went to gym in Metropolis and FINALLY visited George. Sorry for taking so long to visit you George. The gym was, different. Not it's usual self. No pit, boo. And the springs were like shit. HAHA. I was fixing my "freestyling" skills. Ha ha. So I pretty much busted my knee coz of an aerial. Landed on my knees and bounced off the floor. It was pretty gnarly. You should see the video. . . in slow motion. It'll make you cringe. It's pretty amusing actually especially when it's juxtaposed against my old aerial video. Oh how far the mighty have fallen. Le sigh. Le boohoo. Le tear. 

Anyway, I hope the party pushes through. So we can all wave Adios Motherfuckers to the Guitar hero legends!

Love you all,
Tetel


1 comment:

ikat said...

i love your new college 'do :P


share with the eye candy woman! :))