Tiny thoughts.

24.4.08

Make Love Not War

We should all just give peace a chance.

We really should. It'd be nice to have things (a.k.a. issues) out and have uninhibited fun with friends. I miss you all very dearly and it's quite disheartening to see conflict among you guys. We're all very very good together :) 

I feel so zen lately. Maybe it's coz my ass has been glued to the bed. I can seriously feel my brain being pulverized into nothingness. Ha ha ha. There's absolutely nothing to do. I need to do something. Maybe yoga. Or learn to play the banjo. That'd be interesting.

On second thought, fuck the banjo. Hip hop and gymnastics would be more interesting.

Shout out to my friends. I miss you all very very much. On a side note, pandesal owner, please get Skype. If you already have one, add me :)

F it, I want sneakers.

Truly,
Tetel

1 comment:

Nica said...

UUYYY SI TETEL! Haha Im so baduy. You have blogger! Im so happy! Im gonna link you! Yay!

I have skype na! My id is nicolletteanne. What is yours?

I miss you!!!